Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

a virtual dub question

I have some frames, that I want to stich to an animated gif. now 3 of them I want let them be shown for a longer time and not just like th…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

29 May 14, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Hossam

Point Deform Curves

I would like to deform these curves (Bend them or pinch them) based on where the closest point is. Bellow is a skecth of the idea.  

Started by Matthew Noe

1 May 14, 2013
Reply by Matthew Noe

Voronoi

hi, i´m still having trouble with the voronoi diagram i projected on my surface, i can´t seem to control all the cells , only those that ar…

Started by Ignacio España

3 May 14, 2013
Reply by Igor

Help with random shelf

Hello everybody, I´m Alex, excuse me if my English is bad. I´m trying to make a random shelf with grasshopper with the desired "u & v"…

Started by Alex

2 May 14, 2013
Reply by Alex

Poly Curve

Hi, I'm working on developing a definition to generate package dielines and I've run into some trouble. I've been using the line component…

Started by Owen Keating

0 May 14, 2013

subversion grasshopper .ghx files

Has anyone dared to try sub versioning ghx files? Sometimes there is some intense collaboration and it could be neat of changes can be comm…

Started by Joris Hoogeboom

3 May 14, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

How do I give thickness to an abstract lofted surface?

I have create a lofted tunnel surface but now I am unable to give thickness to the surface / extrude the surface . I have attached a simpl…

Started by Aishwarya

0 May 14, 2013

Curves dependent on each other's movement

Here is what I am trying to do: I am trying to create a grid of lines, or just lines, preferably through grasshopper that can respond to e…

Started by Mohanned Iskanderani

0 May 14, 2013

attraction point and limitation

Hi, I have problem about making panels like file which i put here. my panels rotating thier axis with some angle parameters but i want to…

Started by utkan yonter

1 May 14, 2013
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

help!!!

Hi! Tell me please. is it possible to make the concentration of points is not uniform, such as that used in one part of the rectangle was a…

Started by Pavel

2 May 14, 2013
Reply by Pavel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service