Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extract the external faces of a collection of voronoi cells

Hi everybody i'm looking for a parametric way that could extract the external faces of a collection of voronoi cells. in other word when i…

Started by Sina Rezaei

3 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Sina Rezaei

Matching a structure to an undulating surface

Does anyone know how to adjust an arrayed structure behind an undulating surface, so that the structure is not projecting through or fallin…

Started by Adam Perry King

0 Jun 16, 2013

Solid body with plane

Hi I have a problem with a circuit for the university. I have a solid body, which it is to be divided into levels. Then they should  get a…

Started by erik

0 Jun 16, 2013

unroll - unfold ?

hi,   is there any way to bring the 'unroll surface' command from rhino in grasshopper:   select polysurface -> select curves on polysur…

Started by Matthias Eckert

6 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

Voronoi intersect issues

So, here you'll see that i have an issue with the region intersect. What i'm trying to do is create a catenary curveand have the voronoi f…

Started by greg antons

3 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Pieter Segeren

relationship graphs

Hi,  I am looking for a gh definition which could help me visualize relationships between 4 numeric entities. The values are already in an…

Started by Irem Cabbaroglu

4 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Irem Cabbaroglu

Offset Triangular Grid

hey there, i'm just in the learning process of grasshopper, so my apologies if my questions are a bit I am remodelling the gouangrhou ope…

Started by SH

5 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Manuel

Plane and normal vector to it

There is a component, that can define a plane at a specific point and with a specific normal vector ... now this normal vector is a vector…

Started by Ahmed Hossam

3 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Manuel

Revolve Surface In Opposite Direction?

Hi all. Having an issue with RevSurf not behaving like i'd like it to. I need to revolve a profile about 130 degrees to meet up with a dif…

Started by eNon

1 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by eNon

Ribbon Lamella Surface

Hi all,  I'm interested in making a ribbon lamella surface with gill-like openings and would appreciate any help setting a definition to do…

Started by Erin McDonough

1 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Yasser Hafizs

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by