Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to panelize a grid without similar panels next to each others?

Hi everybody, I want to panelize a grid randomly without getting similar panels next to each others horizontally and vertically, but every…

Started by Marika Colins

4 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Marika Colins

Twisting and Tapworm

Hi Guys,I have  a twisting geometric, and i want to cut it in Cnc Machine, so i need a script to know the division lines of this geometry w…

Started by Ziwar Al Nouri

0 Jun 29, 2013

Custom Polyline GraphMapper. How?

Dear Grasshoppers. I'd like to use a polyline as a GraphMapper curve, like this: I would like to check the Y value of the polyline at regul…

Started by Mårten Nettelbladt

14 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Ziwar Al Nouri

How can I select one point of the List Item?

Hi to everyone! First: I've been trying for hours to select just one point of the list item. Does somebody know how to do it?. I want that…

Started by Diego Castro

1 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Golder

Excessive Feature Request: CSL Color Interpolation

I don't think this feature is necessary or urgent, but it would be awesome. I came across this fantastic blog post by Gregor Aisch about co…

Started by Benjamin Golder

2 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Golder

Deform a Retangular grid....

Hi for all! I need to deform a retangular grid on a non planar surface, this deformation can be to a atractor point... After the deformatio…

Started by Osvalí Júnior

0 Jun 28, 2013

rotate perpendicularly

hello everybody, and please teach me to me... this problem is so huge thanks a lot

Started by yusuke nakamae

3 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Duncan W

wbThicken component

Hi everbody! I was wondering if someone knows the following: Is it possible to have the wbThicken component extrude in both directions? S…

Started by p.saes

0 Jun 28, 2013

keep control over control points?

Hi I am super new to gh and rhino really but for my dissertation I am trying to model a roof which maintains a quite high level of control…

Started by Kenneth Allan

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Duncan W

rhino 5 installation problem

i tried to install rhino 5 evaluation version which is just downloaded from www.rhino3d.com, but the moment i installed on my laptop , i fo…

Started by vahid farshad

3 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by vahid farshad

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service