Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

offset group curve

Hi evryone! When i try to shift the closed lines, standard component makes something strange. When i try make this other way i have problem…

Started by Dmitrii Karpovich

0 Jul 3, 2013

Orient along a CRV maintaining same angle throughout

Hi I have what I think is a very simple problem yet I am having a little trouble with it. I want to orient objects on a curve (based off a…

Started by Jordan Jameson

3 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Jordan Jameson

Mesh Subdivision Limit

Hi all, I am trying to subdivide a mesh, which is thought to be a sort of tensile structure, into equal pieces, but I have an issue at the…

Started by Vittorio Cravino

0 Jul 3, 2013

Removing inner surface form Dbl Layer Windows

Hi, I am looking the most efficient way in grasshopper to remove the inner layer of glazing in order to have normal right.  Facade glass wa…

Started by Michal Dengusiak

0 Jul 3, 2013

recursive definition with kangaroo

hi all... i'm trying to create a definition that simulates a water baloon, or a water droplet... the pressure element of kangaroo, as i ca…

Started by Riccardo Majewski

2 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

sweep1 multiple cross section issue

Im trying to creat a sweep1 that uses a rail and has 4 cross sections. IIm running into an issue though. I think the issue is that grasshop…

Started by Sean Hurley

2 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Sean Hurley

Diagonal lines on Surface

Hi Guys,  I can't for the life of me figure this out.  I need to finish the diagonal lines on the surface below which is going to…

Started by Matt Stewart

13 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

how to open a big file from rhino into archicad

Hello to everybody Guys i have a problem, how can i export my file from Rhino into Archicad? The file is quite big like 20Mb , i have trie…

Started by PRIAM12

0 Jul 2, 2013

random number 3D hyperplane representation

Is it possible to make a hyperplane representation of random numbers with numbers I already have? In other words, not using a number genera…

Started by lalala

0 Jul 2, 2013

GH GUI for webdesign?

As far as I understand it GH's user interface is essentially an intelligent and intuitive bridge creating a script (program code), right? C…

Started by Duncan W

4 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Duncan W

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service