Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pipe intersection help

hello, new to grasshopper and having an issue.  File and definition attached...cant figure out how to trim out intersections so I may have…

Started by matthew kranz

0 Jul 24, 2013

Inverse Scaling. Attractor Curve

Help please!   This seems like it would be easy but I can't figure it out!   Currently, I have a shape that's placed on a checkered grid.…

Started by juan deleon

1 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Erick Vásquez

Array Curves Along a Curve

Hey Everyone, I am trying to array these rectangles evenly along any curve. I need a 2" offset on either end of the curve but i also need…

Started by Michelle Frantellizzi

2 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Alejandro REBOREDO

couple lists comparison issue

Hi there!  I am working now on an algorythm, which as a result gives me a list of 'true/false' data. I'd like to use this alg 2 or 3 time…

Started by Piotr Jedras

8 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Thomas Müller-Valentin

easy way to join all adjacent surfaces?

if i have a bunch of surfaces that form a polyhedron, i can select them all in rhino and join them into a single polysurface.   if i have a…

Started by Steve

0 Jul 24, 2013

Splitting and Seams

I have a polyhedral geometry, and I want to find the solid angle subtended by each of the planar faces. I am taking the geometry, and usin…

Started by Simon de Vet

3 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Simon de Vet

hook and/or loop definitions?

i want to try and print out something similar to velcro   http://i.materialise.com/blog/entry/columbia-gsapp-saturated-models-3d-printed-ve

Started by Steve

0 Jul 24, 2013

remove curves from surface?

I have a 3D voronoi box, and i've offset the faces. i'd like to remove the offset from the face. how on earth do i do this? i've tried the…

Started by Steve

4 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Steve

Error when lofting surfaces

Hello, I am receiving an error when I loft my two surfaces. it says I have an insufficient curve profile for one of them. Could anyone ple…

Started by John Egan

1 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by John Egan

Hoopsnake History saving problem

Hi Guys I have unresolvable problem in hoopsnake. I am trying to build gh for figuring out the shortest line on a series of contour lines w…

Started by s park

0 Jul 24, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service