Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Issue populating surface with random {u,v} and with "populate geometry"

Hi everybody! Does anybody know what algorithm is behid "populate geometry"? I am testing populating a semi-spheric surface and with that…

Started by Miguel Vidal

3 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Miguel Vidal

problem with group

I create a group of the similar panel, such as with a range of 0.5% of one panel of any. However, in each group, it is not permitted to sha…

Started by Joongha Park

0 Jul 25, 2013

Problem with brick

Hi, I need a intercalade brick wall ( each brick with 6,5cm of height and 18 of width and the depht is maximum 15cm and I need a curve or p…

Started by Schimmelpfeng Andrew

3 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Costum colour panel

Hi, I have a question. is possible, in some ways, modify colour or font setting about panels component in a parametric way?Thanks! Mirko

Started by Sen

1 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by tzin tzon

Connectors

Hello All,  I just started learning GH and I could see some connector types in different tutorials, however my question is whether exist t…

Started by Onrender

3 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Onrender

Problem with align planes.

Hello, I start with 4 planes that i want to rotate so they are perpendicular to other 4 planes. I use align plane and it works except for o…

Started by Alejandro

4 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Alejandro

Dynamic Input ==> Dynamic Data Tree

I am working on a dynamic model, in which Kangaroo is used for circle packing.  The set-up of the file allows different values to be entere…

Started by Tom Gregory

8 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Tom Gregory

List length = zero

Hello, is there a way to get "0" from "List Length" command, if it is empty, instead of "no data was collected"? Eventualy, how do I conve…

Started by Jack Gelardi

5 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

License for a user definition

Is it possible to have the copyright for specific definition? I made very complex definition in my master Degree, which will be the base of…

Started by ayman wagdy

6 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Parametric design + historic building preservation

Hello, Does anybody know any examples of practical use of parametric design in historic building preservation ? Any projects involving hist…

Started by Maciek Ziolkowski

2 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Sylvain Usai

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service