Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

grasshopper problem :/

hi i am a beginer in this softwar and i don't know how to begin to start learnig how to make forms and design :/ any help ?

Started by Elio Atallah

1 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Jackson Bewley

Paneling Tools + Grasshopper on Rhino 5: Creating grid from intersection of curves

Hi all, I am trying to create a grid for paneling tools+grasshopper by using the Intersect Curves component. I have set it up, but for some…

Started by Joval Borlongan

4 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

User Object Folder

I want to set my own path for the User Object Folder,can this be done on GH ? Please help me.

Started by Sam

10 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Brian Ringley

Boundary problem

Hello, I am new here but I really need some help with a task.  I just started using Grasshopper a few months ago so I apologize in advance…

Started by Julia Tschet

2 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Julia Tschet

lincense and grasshoper 4 doesn't work on my rhino 4 any help :/

i tryed to download the grasshoper 4  and evrytime i tryto open it this message so i tryed to update the rhino with the service release 9 a…

Started by Elio Atallah

2 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Elio Atallah

Mesh Instersections

Hello all! I'm trying to figure out how to get some parts of a mesh. I'm trying to achieve something not unlike the skin on Hadid's Guangz…

Started by Neily B

0 Aug 5, 2013

Curve offset issue

Im trying to create a rib structure and my plan is to generate cuts along the surface and offset them. Then create a surface out of the…

Started by Sean Hurley

0 Aug 5, 2013

Alt+Left Click=Copy dose not work any more ?

Hi, I donot know why, but Alt+Left Click&drag=Copy  dose not work any more ?

Started by Alpha222

3 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Sylvain Usai

help with a project

we are trying to use the curves to creates surfaces and pannels like the picture . i pretty much hit a wall in trying to go from curves to…

Started by Nicolas Herrera

3 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

atractors with lines

Hi, I have a problem using attractors and rebuilding after it. The thing is that I want to make the deformation of lines influenced by poin…

Started by alex soriano

0 Aug 4, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service