Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

object manipulated mesh

Are there any pointers on how I could manipulate a mesh using curves? This video explains my question quite clearly.   Grasshopper object…

Started by Franco Chen

0 Nov 14, 2013

Help on Tessellation

Hello, I'm completely a beginner on tessellation in grasshopper. What I want to achieve is to transform a shape in to polygons such as a co…

Started by Ping

0 Nov 14, 2013

How to get new anchor point position after using anchor spring?(kangaroo)

i am trying to use "Kangaroo anchor xyz" and "kangaroo anchor spring" question 1: should i connect both of them in to "kangaroo force obje…

Started by momafresh25

0 Nov 14, 2013

Transform a set of successive objects

Effectively I have a series of lines. I am trying to set my definition so that each line uses the previous line in the series as an axis of…

Started by Anthony Gugliotta

2 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Text filter

Hi,guys.Is there any way to filter a special string group from a list of string? for example,I have already filter the number manually.And…

Started by channelfei

13 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by channelfei

Bending a mesh surface in Kanagroo

Hi, I have modelled a mesh surface based on the cracks formed in mud, from this point I have been trying to apply a bending definition like…

Started by Kayleigh Dickson

3 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Dimitar Dobrev

Circle Tan Tan

I want drawing like this image(Tangent small circles) But GH drawing like this image.. How to drawing that?

Started by Jaeyeol Kim

2 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Jaeyeol Kim

Extuding individual surfaces from data i

I am looking to extrude polylines by unique individual heights. I have the buildings heights in an excel sheet and I want to extrude the po…

Started by John Egan

7 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Nick

How do I extract items of a list one by one and not as a group?

Hello, I am trying to export the coordinates of some points from a "cull pattern" definition and combine them with one extra point in orde…

Started by jnm

5 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

how to sort data according to shortest walk

Hi! my question is somewhat related to the discussion here: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/shortest-walk?id=2985220%3ATopic%3A35

Started by Umar Jamshaid

4 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Umar Jamshaid

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by