Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WISH: Rename Fillet Components

Hi David, Just a small wish. Would be possible to rename the 3 Fillet components to differentiate their use. I use the Icons so it never …

Started by Danny Boyes

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

WISH: Document specific settings on the Canvas

Hi David, I only have one in mind at the moment: Plane Radius Some of my projects are ships in mm which are in the order of 220,000 units…

Started by Danny Boyes

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

WISH: Angle input to 3D Text Tag

Hi David,   Please would you consider adding an Angle about the Z axis of the viewport, so that the Text Tag could be aligned with other ob…

Started by Danny Boyes

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

WISH: Expression String Mode

Hi David, Please would you implement the following: When [Expression] doesn't have any inputs it will generate a String for the Expression…

Started by Danny Boyes

6 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Galapagos Questions

I am new to Galapagos and would appreciate if anyone can direct me to answers for the following questions (I am trying to optimize 5-variab…

Started by Shamim Javed

4 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Create a Single surface from 2 Surfaces

Hey Guys, I try to join 2 Singlesurface or better create one Singlesurface from two. I have try that with the patch function from Grasshopp…

Started by Henne

3 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Henne

explode component!!!

"Hi all,  I click on the button, but i didn't find explode component on interface. Where is it? Does anyone help me?"

Started by Code

3 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

Sweep 2 Rail | Deconstruct Surface

Hello community, I came across this interesting case. I use the sweep2 component to create a surface using two rail curves and a bunch of…

Started by Georios

1 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Georios

Working with Hummingbird

Hello. I'm working on a file that will export geometry from rhino to Revit. Hummingbird is giving me an error while I try to export to csv…

Started by Juan_P

0 Nov 18, 2013

What was the development timeline and timespan for Grasshopper 3D?

As a developer, I am really impressed with the Grasshopper3D tool, and how many intricacies it has. From the way it handles errors, and the…

Started by Jacky Liang

2 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service