algorithmic modeling for Rhino
Time: April 2, 2012 to April 4, 2012
Location: London, UK
Street: 41 Commercial Road (Weyhill Road Entrance)
Website or Map: http://www.simplyrhino.co.uk/…
Phone: 0208 498 9900
Event Type: training, workshop
Organized By: Paul Cowell
Latest Activity: Apr 5, 2012
The aim of the 3 day course is to provide an in-depth understanding of parametric modelling using Grasshopper and its numerous free and
open-source plugins with an Architectural application.
You will learn to link your models to environmental and structural simulations, connect them to other platforms, give them physical properties and create feedback loops
to optimise and generate an unexpected, responsive and optimised design.
• Day 1
• Designing with simple feedback loops using
• Galapagos and Hoopsnake.
• Mesh sub-division with Weaverbird.
• Environmental feedback with Geco and Diva.
• Day 2
• Applying physical properties using
• Kangaroo Physics.
• Linking a parametric model to structural
• analysis using Karamba and
• SSI Geometry Gym.
• Optimise Position and Orientation of Objects
• using RhinoNest.
• Fabric Simulation using Kangaroo
• Day 3
• Exchanging information between
• Grasshopper and other applications
• using Ghowl.
• Introduction to VB.net, C# and Python
• scripting components in Grasshopper.
• Free-form geodesic gridshell using
• VB.net for Grasshopper
Full Class Outline here:
For booking information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Tailored Grasshopper workshops are also available.