In the American University in Cairo
Department of Construction and Architectural Engineering
January 29th to the February 3ed, 2011
Organized by AUC American University in Cairo and GMVS Geometric Modeling and Visulization Center
- Learn from Experts who are consulting on projects by Zaha Hadid Architects, Asymptote Architecture, Mario Bellini Architects and others to design the paneling systems.
- Get a quick introduction to Rhino and Grasshopper.
- Learn how to digitally reconstruction data from 3D scanners and even from regular photographs.
- Experience how to print 3D models using state of the art machines.
- Grant the opportunity to perform basic energy and performance analysis of your designs.
- All this will be provided in a comprehensive 5 days workshop to be taught by international experts in the field as well as local researchers.