We invite participants of the eCAADe 2015 conference to propose workshops on their current research. The workshops will be held on the 14th an the 15th of September 2015 at the Vienna University of Technology.
Workshops offer the possibilities to give participants a hands-on experience and, for the workshop leader, to have an intense discussion with a small group of people on their research topic. Therefore we are particular encouraging workshop proposals beyond pure software tutorials. At best, the workshops shall generate an outcome, which will be displayed and discussed during a poster session on the welcome evening of the conference.
For any further inquiries concerning the workshops and for submitting a workshop proposal (pdf) please contact:
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Smart Cities
- Design Tools
- CAAD Education
- Fabrication & Material Studies
- Shape, Form & Geometry
- Digital Heritage
- Generative Design
- Parametric Modelling
- Collaboration & Participation
- VR & Visualisation
- Spatial Analysis
- Building Information Modelling
- Smart & Responsive Design
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Simulation, Prediction & Evaluation
- City Modelling
- Spatial Reasoning & Ontologies
- Design Concepts & Strategies
The proposals shall include the following information and be submitted as pdf.
An introduction about the workshop topic. Not only the topic should be described but also what people should expect to do and learn. This will be used on the webpage to promote the workshop. (maximum of 500 Words)
- Workshop presenter
A short academic CV to describe the background of the workshop presenters
- Number of participants
- Previous knowledge of the participants (e.g. participants should be familiar with special software, programming skills, concepts…)
- Required Infrastructure of the participants (e.g. Laptop, Software...)
- Required Infrastructure of the organizers (e.g. projector, special requirements of the room...)
- Detailed timetable (one or two day workshops are possible)
- Envisioned Outcome
A short description of how a possible outcome of the workshop could look like.
The posters for the workshop poster session shall be A1 and will be printed in house.
For dates and further details please visit: