Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mohammed Makki's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Saam, Can you make sure you are running the latest version of Wallacei and check…"

Mohammed Makki replied Feb 10 to Wallacei X Component Vanished After the Simulation is Finished

7 on Saturday
Reply by milad

"Hi Saam, This is because you are opening a simulation you ran in an old version of…"

Mohammed Makki replied Feb 8 to Wallacei X Component Vanished After the Simulation is Finished

7 on Saturday
Reply by milad

"Hi Carol, By instruction I’m guessing you mean ‘objective’. When you run Wallacei,…"

Mohammed Makki replied Feb 7 to How to give instructions

2 Feb 7
Reply by Igor

"You have to unblock the zip folder you downloaded from food4rhino. There are instruc…"

Mohammed Makki replied Jan 30 to Wallacei UI does not open!

3 Feb 6
Reply by milad

"Nevermind, there was a small bug in the chart - i fixed it. please download the late…"

Mohammed Makki replied Jan 9 to Diamond graph

3 Jan 12
Reply by Mahshad

"Hi Mashad, can you send your gh file so I can have a look."

Mohammed Makki replied Jan 9 to Diamond graph

3 Jan 12
Reply by Mahshad

"hmm, I'm not facing the problem on my end - right, trouble shooting time: 1. Are yo…"

Mohammed Makki replied Dec 11, 2019 to Question about the diamond chart display and etc.

6 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by daichi

"Unfortunately not, but will most likely be added as an option in the next release."

Mohammed Makki replied Dec 11, 2019 to Question about the diamond chart display and etc.

6 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by daichi

"Hi Daichi, 1. Please upload your definition so I can have a look. 2. Unfortunately…"

Mohammed Makki replied Dec 10, 2019 to Question about the diamond chart display and etc.

6 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by daichi

"Yes you can, you can optimise using karmba, kangaroo and ladybug all within the same…"

Mohammed Makki replied Nov 25, 2019 to Energy and Structure Objectives Simultaneously

3 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by Mohammed Makki

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service