Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mohammed Makki's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Great! We actually addressed this issue in an earlier release of Wallacei (where reg…"

Mohammed Makki replied Aug 9 to Genes changed after reopening saved file

6 Aug 12
Reply by Daniel Benthaus

"great.. looking forward to your update."

6 Aug 12
Reply by Daniel Benthaus

"Hi Daniel, interesting problem. I downloaded your file and inspected it.. indeed so…"

6 Aug 12
Reply by Daniel Benthaus

"Hi Igor, what version of wallacei are u using? and for which version of rhino (5 or…"

Mohammed Makki replied Jul 15 to Parallel Coordinate Plot BUG

4 Jul 17
Reply by Igor

"Hi Igor, thanks for raising this. I’ll have a look into it and get back to you."

Mohammed Makki replied Jul 14 to Parallel Coordinate Plot BUG

4 Jul 17
Reply by Igor

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQOu4cjbBaY&list=PLFTtKqY0JOrs6ExNQ1TjlL8BYbyDjI…"

Mohammed Makki replied May 30 to Requesting visualization tutorial

3 May 30
Reply by Mohammed Makki

"The generation size and count are dependent on the complexity of the design problem.…"

Mohammed Makki replied Apr 3 to Question about Wallacei Selection & Control Panel

3 Apr 3
Reply by Mohammed Makki

"Hi Magnus, Ok.. so we are a tiny step in the right direction.. again.. since I can’…"

Mohammed Makki replied Apr 2 to Why won't Wallacei run this solar radiation optimisation?

15 Apr 10
Reply by Magnus Larsson

"can you run Wallacei in the attached file.. im trying to slowly debug the definition…"

Mohammed Makki replied Apr 2 to Why won't Wallacei run this solar radiation optimisation?

15 Apr 10
Reply by Magnus Larsson

"please upload your definition so that i can have a look at it and better address you…"

Mohammed Makki replied Apr 2 to Question about Wallacei Selection & Control Panel

3 Apr 3
Reply by Mohammed Makki

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service