Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Milad Showkatbakhsh's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Juanfra, Now your question and problem have become very clear. The answer is the num…"

Milad Showkatbakhsh replied Jun 19, 2019 to Wallacei + Kangaroo

8 Jun 20, 2019
Reply by Juanfra García

"Hi Juanfra,   Of course, yes. it is possible to connect Wallacei with Kangaroo Zombi…"

Milad Showkatbakhsh replied Jun 19, 2019 to Wallacei + Kangaroo

8 Jun 20, 2019
Reply by Juanfra García

"Hi Lorenzo,   The logo turns purple when there is data inside (if you ran the simula…"

Milad Showkatbakhsh replied Jun 16, 2019 to Wallacei X problem

10 Jun 16, 2019
Reply by Milad Showkatbakhsh

"I attached a simple C# script that tests the "y" input, if the "y" input is somethin…"

Milad Showkatbakhsh replied May 8, 2019 to Wallacei changes the input before getting fitness value.

9 May 8, 2019

"Hi Mikołaj   Anemone loops interfere with the background threading method in Wallace…"

Milad Showkatbakhsh replied May 7, 2019 to Wallacei changes the input before getting fitness value.

9 May 8, 2019

"Hi Mikolaj, Before I dive into your problem just a quick note, if you use the delay…"

Milad Showkatbakhsh replied Apr 18, 2019 to Wallacei changes the input before getting fitness value.

9 May 8, 2019

"Hi Mikolaj, The definition you posted as an example to recreate your problem is not…"

Milad Showkatbakhsh replied Apr 15, 2019 to Wallacei changes the input before getting fitness value.

9 May 8, 2019

"Yafim, I ran your exact GH definition with three different machines, and in all of t…"

Milad Showkatbakhsh replied Apr 15, 2019 to Ladybug cumulative solar radiation with Wallacei crash

6 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Yafim Simanovsky

"Thank you, Yakim. I ran your file and as you can see, Wallacei ran the simulation sm…"

Milad Showkatbakhsh replied Apr 14, 2019 to Ladybug cumulative solar radiation with Wallacei crash

6 Apr 15, 2019

"Hi Yafim, Can you please upload your GH file. It makes it easier for us to find whe…"

Milad Showkatbakhsh replied Apr 14, 2019 to Ladybug cumulative solar radiation with Wallacei crash

6 Apr 15, 2019

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service