Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

hi

the component seems to install but when I open a file  an error message comes up anyone can help me?

thanks

Views: 576

Replies to This Discussion

Did you just install a new copy of the component set? If so when you load a solution that used the previous set, you should delete the integrator component and recreate it. The integrator went through some changes and Grasshopper is warning you about the conflicts.

Specifically the error you're seeing is from when we changed the Start Points input to take a list, and not a single point at a time. This was a change for the better but causes an error the first time you load a previously saved solution.

Thanks for the  reply.

is there the possibility to get the spm previous version within which the sample files work?

My example files are these:

Attachments:

The examples have not been updated yet sorry! They will still work if you recreate the integrator and settings components appropriately, but we haven't had the time to yet do so.

I don't currently have access to a version of the toolkit that works with the examples. Things have changed a lot since May! 

ok thanks, i understand,means that I will wait the update the examples becuase i don't know spm component and  so i have problem to recreate the integrator and settings component.

thank you anyway

in addition to the example file is there a primer about spm ?

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service