Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Usmi H's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks a lot, Santiago, the brep edges do not work but I found a way around it. If I…"

Usmi H replied Jun 22, 2022 to Surface Panel Mode Not Working With Trimmed Surfaces

4 Jan 17
Reply by Mary Bliss

"Hi Santiago, It is working for now but I am trying to get a higher degree of parame…"

Usmi H replied Jun 17, 2022 to Changing the Corner Point to Start Placement of Panels

2 Jun 17, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

"Thank you so much, Santiago. Your comments and tutorials have helped me a lot. And o…"

Usmi H replied May 11, 2022 to SURFACE-PANEL Mode Panel max Width-Height dimensions

4 May 11, 2022
Reply by Santiago Garay

"Ahh, one more thing. I was checking the tutorial related to the integration of skind…"

Usmi H replied Apr 26, 2022 to Method to Turn "Bake" Option OFF for Skindesigner

12 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

"Hi Santiago, I have watched your tutorial and this surface panel option has grown t…"

Usmi H replied Apr 26, 2022 to Method to Turn "Bake" Option OFF for Skindesigner

12 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

"Thank you so much, Santiago for your prompt response. Yes, in fact, my whole purpos…"

Usmi H replied Apr 23, 2022 to Method to Turn "Bake" Option OFF for Skindesigner

12 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

"Hi Santiago,  I have solved the problem using another way where I do not have to us…"

Usmi H replied Apr 22, 2022 to Method to Turn "Bake" Option OFF for Skindesigner

12 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

"PV2.gh Hello Santiago, I have followed your advice and worked based on it. I am plea…"

Usmi H replied Apr 21, 2022 to Method to Turn "Bake" Option OFF for Skindesigner

12 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

"Thank you so much, Santiago for your response. I have another query. I have some su…"

Usmi H replied Apr 1, 2022 to Method to Turn "Bake" Option OFF for Skindesigner

12 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

"Hi Santiago, Thank you so much for your response. This is exactly what I have been l…"

Usmi H replied Mar 9, 2022 to Method to Turn "Bake" Option OFF for Skindesigner

12 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service