Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Santiago Garay's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe the problem is that your surfaces look like they are not SkinDesigner "fr…"

Santiago Garay replied Apr 1, 2022 to Method to Turn "Bake" Option OFF for Skindesigner

12 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

"Hi Hashir, So, there are a couple of ways to  achieve that though it requires an ex…"

Santiago Garay replied Mar 9, 2022 to Method to Turn "Bake" Option OFF for Skindesigner

12 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

"Just make sure the SkinDataViewer drawPanelElements input is set to False. You can u…"

Santiago Garay replied Mar 2, 2022 to Method to Turn "Bake" Option OFF for Skindesigner

12 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

"Hi Hashir, I believe what you are looking for can be done with the component/workfl…"

Santiago Garay replied Mar 2, 2022 to Method to Turn "Bake" Option OFF for Skindesigner

12 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Usmi H

"Is the item component. You can find it in the sets/list section."

Santiago Garay replied Sep 7, 2021 to multiple questions

4 Sep 7, 2021
Reply by Jihn Eric

"Hi Jihn, 1 - Panel follows surface normals, to reverse panel you have to reverse sur…"

Santiago Garay replied Sep 7, 2021 to multiple questions

4 Sep 7, 2021
Reply by Jihn Eric

"Hi, It is fairly simple to set it up, its mostly connecting the SkinDataViewer compo…"

Santiago Garay replied Sep 2, 2021 to Grasshopper Geometry

3 Nov 9, 2021
Reply by KUAN-LING LIN

"Good, glad to hear! In terms of development, SkinDesinger has been developed further…"

Santiago Garay replied Jul 14, 2020 to most Skin Designer components turn red when changing computers

3 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Santiago Garay

"Hi Matt, Glad to learn you are finding SkinDesinger useful. This errors are generall…"

Santiago Garay replied Jul 14, 2020 to most Skin Designer components turn red when changing computers

3 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Santiago Garay

"Hi Mihail, I believe some of your problem has to do with the units you are using in…"

Santiago Garay replied May 18, 2020 to Glass from polysurface to surface

7 May 18, 2020
Reply by Santiago Garay

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by