Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Daniel Horta's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I think this and some other bugs have to do with the new release. Every time I launc…"

Daniel Horta replied May 28, 2018 to Analysis: ITDG null value. Why? Any suggestions?

8 Aug 27, 2018
Reply by Alex Cligman

"Hi Arthur,I'll test those improvements. Thank you very much for the update. I think…"

Daniel Horta replied Mar 29, 2018 to Pachyderm Numeric_Time_Domain

12 May 4, 2018
Reply by Antigoni Karaiskou

"Hi Arthur, Thank you very much for check that about the Eigenfrequencies tab. I real…"

Daniel Horta replied Mar 28, 2018 to Pachyderm Numeric_Time_Domain

12 May 4, 2018

"Ok, Arthur, I will try this. Besides that, if it's not too much work, could you exp…"

Daniel Horta replied Mar 20, 2018 to Pachyderm Numeric_Time_Domain

12 May 4, 2018

"Apologies for my lack of specificity.The problem is that every time I simulate somet…"

Daniel Horta replied Mar 20, 2018 to Pachyderm Numeric_Time_Domain

12 May 4, 2018

"Every time that I run a simulation my computer takes several minutes but nothing hap…"

Daniel Horta replied Mar 17, 2018 to Pachyderm Numeric_Time_Domain

12 May 4, 2018

"Could anyone share experiences with the calculations of the modes in a non-rectangul…"

Daniel Horta replied Mar 17, 2018 to Pachyderm Numeric_Time_Domain

12 May 4, 2018

"Hi Arthur, In this year of 2018, I'll be using Pachyderm Acoustics a lot for my acad…"

Daniel Horta replied Jan 11, 2018 to Help request for use Image Source and Ray Tracing componets

8 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Daniel Horta

"Hi Giulia, I'm sorry too. I actually found the solution. The problem was related wit…"

Daniel Horta replied Jan 7, 2018 to Help request for use Image Source and Ray Tracing componets

8 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Daniel Horta

"I just start it to test pachyderm and i'm having the same problems. I cant find out…"

Daniel Horta replied Dec 20, 2017 to Help request for use Image Source and Ray Tracing componets

8 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Daniel Horta

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service