Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

leila pasandi's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"hi Ahmed you mean that you could fix all of them? I think my problem is kind of weir…"

leila pasandi replied Sep 19, 2017 to optimization problem

3 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by leila pasandi

"This is the best quality i saved from the algorithm"

leila pasandi replied Jan 6, 2016 to How to minimize or maximize our objectives?

12 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by leila pasandi

"These are the screenshots. in this procces i should optimize daylight autonomy and i…"

leila pasandi replied Jan 6, 2016 to How to minimize or maximize our objectives?

12 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by leila pasandi

"Can i send the algorithm for you ? Can you help me in this way? I uploaded the algor…"

12 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by leila pasandi

"It means this is a wrong result?? But galapagos is for one objective.. but i have tw…"

12 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by leila pasandi

"hi robert i stopped my optimization and this is the result.. i don't know what to do…"

12 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by leila pasandi

"thank you for your help..  yes i did it yesterday and octopus has not stopped yet! w…"

leila pasandi replied Jan 5, 2016 to How to minimize or maximize our objectives?

12 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by leila pasandi

"hi Robert.. thank you for your answer but i didn't realize exactly.. daylight autono…"

leila pasandi replied Jan 5, 2016 to How to minimize or maximize our objectives?

12 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by leila pasandi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service