Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '' (96)

← Back to Millipede
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

beam optimisation

I made a frame model 1.jpg in the attachment,and made the beam optimisation ,as you can see in the attachment 3.jpg.I can't understand the…

Started by dcjxb

0 Mar 25, 2014

what's the meaning of bending?

The bending lastone in the output of shell quad results component,I can't find the explaination in the manual.So what does it mean?Thanks

Started by dcjxb

2 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by dcjxb

Problem with Structure

I was doing a analysis of a structure. But the result does not seem right and I cant find the mistake.

Started by maxleach

3 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Pablogomez

Dispatching problem according to FE results

Hi everyone! While i was trying to eliminate each line which under a force of determined number and tried with that with dispatch. Me and m…

Started by Ertunç Hünkar

0 Dec 12, 2013

Normal Pressure action

Hi gorup! First of all, I must say this is really awesome add on.....and really smart and intuitive! thanks for sharing! (Panagiotis and Sa…

Started by Alejandro REBOREDO

0 Dec 9, 2013

Documentation/verification

Super nice intuitive software.  But besides the example, is their any documentation or verification on the FE solving?

Started by Jesper Hildebrandt Andersen

0 Dec 6, 2013

Millipede Plug-in problem

Hi everybody!! I have just downloaded and installed millipede but it doesn´t work. I am using Rhino5 64 and grasshopper 0.9.0061. When I st…

Started by Jose M. Ortolano

3 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Jesper Hildebrandt Andersen

Form finding of a 3D cable

Hi all, I am a new user of Millipede. I would like to say if I can perform a non-linear analyis of a cable with generic condition of loads…

Started by Leonardo

1 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by roderick read

Running Millipede on Rhino 4&5 + Isosurface Grid Resolution

Hi Panagiotis and Sawako, Thank you so much for sharing your amazing plug-in! It is so exciting and I love the graphics too :) Sorry I alre…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

8 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by etsim

millipede plugin problem

Object: MillC_UtilFFT2D (level 1){ Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. TargetInvocationException} Object: MillC_UtilF…

Started by Shridhar Mamidalaa

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Alessio Erioli

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service