Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Autodolor's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I really do not know where you want to go. You may with this simple plugin will free…"

Autodolor replied Dec 18, 2016 to How I can transfer this parametric demonstration of Mathematica into Grasshopper?

16 Oct 2, 2023
Reply by Joao Bravo da Costa

"Ah! Try  this... http://meshlab.sourceforge.net/ "

Autodolor replied Dec 17, 2016 to How I can transfer this parametric demonstration of Mathematica into Grasshopper?

16 Oct 2, 2023

"In the export to rhino, you have a mesh, any litghs, and a curves. Try to manipulate…"

Autodolor replied Dec 17, 2016 to How I can transfer this parametric demonstration of Mathematica into Grasshopper?

16 Oct 2, 2023

"Or , if you can, export to Solidworks... http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/questi…"

16 Oct 2, 2023

"Hummm. The formats to export in Mathematica are meshes.. Is better transform to surf…"

16 Oct 2, 2023

"Maybe, the solution is the real "Wolfram.NETLink.dll" in Mathematica. Looking for C:…"

16 Oct 2, 2023

"Ahhhhh! Ok! I'm crazy looking for this component in Grasshopper! LOL Thakns! :D "

Autodolor replied Dec 9, 2016 to How I can transfer this parametric demonstration of Mathematica into Grasshopper?

16 Oct 2, 2023

"Hummm..  What component is after Mesh and the following after the first pipeline?"

Autodolor replied Dec 9, 2016 to How I can transfer this parametric demonstration of Mathematica into Grasshopper?

16 Oct 2, 2023

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service