Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Anastasios Kokkos's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ram,  after you run the script make sure that you check your task manager of you…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Jun 29, 2016 to Running several E+ simulations at a time?

57 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Ram Joshi

"Hi Andrea, i would try either to create a perforated surface and include it in my zo…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Mar 24, 2016 to Perforated screen energy simulation

14 May 2, 2016
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"Hi Mingbo, Thanks a lot for taking the time. I followed the video with a small test…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Feb 24, 2016 to possibility of parametric energy simulation!

21 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Lizzie Adams

"Hi Abraham, Mostapha, Really interesting topic indeed. Mostapha in one (of the many)…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Feb 16, 2016 to [WIP] is there a way to save fully specified honeybee thermal zones in a component for reuse?

24 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hi Theodore, I would recomend you to check the heteroptera plug in as well. It has…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Feb 7, 2016 to Electric Lighting Components - Automate view selection

7 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"Hi Mingbo, Mostapha, Thanks a lot for the info. I never thought of trying another p…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Feb 7, 2016 to possibility of parametric energy simulation!

21 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Lizzie Adams

"Hi Theodore, I tried importing from WINDOW with the new components of the new relea…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Feb 5, 2016 to ETFE simulation_ EP and Radiance

19 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Ibby

"Hi Duncan, What do you mean by someone else's? Someone uploaded the files on his-he…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Jan 27, 2016 to possibility of parametric energy simulation!

21 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Lizzie Adams

"Hi Theodore,  For a sample .csv you can  click on the "save selection to file" butt…"

Anastasios Kokkos replied Jan 27, 2016 to possibility of parametric energy simulation!

21 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Lizzie Adams

"Hi Mostapha, Chris, I totally skipped this discussion after trying for a couple of…"

21 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Lizzie Adams

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service