Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Khandaker Rasel Kabir's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much Tim for your references. I just want to get rid of my project. Tha…"

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Feb 1, 2016 to Geometry shape

4 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Khandaker Rasel Kabir

"Thank you so much Chris."

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 31, 2016 to Error msg of HB color surfaces by EP result:Not all of the connected _srfData branches are of the same length or there are more than 8760 values in the list.

2 Jan 31, 2016

"Thank you Chris."

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 31, 2016 to view factor warning:1. One or more of your connected HBZones is not a closed brep. Zones must be closed in order to run this component correctly.

2 Jan 31, 2016

"Hi Mostapha, Thank you so much for your reply.I am trying to do energy modelling of…"

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 31, 2016 to Geometry shape

4 Feb 1, 2016

"Thank you Abraham. but this time it did not work.I will try it again and let you kno…"

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 31, 2016 to When I update Chris Mackey's exaple file 9,10 or 11 or whatever there is always some kind of error.Can anyone please explain why is that.

7 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Thank so much Tim.I am also lazy like you.You gave amazing links of tutorials.I am w…"

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 31, 2016 to How to select a geometry in rhino

3 Jan 31, 2016

"Thank you Abraham. I have reinserted this one too. I got the Idf file but I got some…"

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 31, 2016 to When I update Chris Mackey's exaple file 9,10 or 11 or whatever there is always some kind of error.Can anyone please explain why is that.

7 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Thank you Abraham. It worked fine after reinserting.but I got a following error mess…"

7 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Thank you Tim."

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 31, 2016 to waringi msg:1. Currently the EnergyPlus component only works in meters. Change the units to Meters and try again!

6 Jan 31, 2016

"yes may be. but I solved mine. I put my rhino geometry in Meter."

Khandaker Rasel Kabir replied Jan 31, 2016 to Energy plus simulation is not working.No idf file,no result file,no update of ladybug and honeybee objects

3 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Tim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service