Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Blanca Dasi Espuig's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Abraham, since the component stated it was from the latest version I didn'…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Sep 11, 2017 to 1. Solution exception:Attempted to divide by zero.

2 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Blanca Dasi Espuig

"Sorry, I thought I had internalized the geometry! This one should work now. Thanks!…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Mar 8, 2016 to Atrium has been moved, scaled or rotated.

5 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hello Abraham, I think so, Ladybug 0.0.62 and HoneyBee 0.059 (see the image with th…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Mar 7, 2016 to Atrium has been moved, scaled or rotated.

5 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hello Mostapha, I am having this same isu, everything is updated and restarted but…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Mar 4, 2016 to how to specify a name for a glazing surface?

14 Mar 4, 2016

"Thank you both. Mostapha, unfortunately I am not allowed to install anything in my…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Mar 1, 2016 to Glare Analysis_Cannot find perezlum.cal

7 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Abraham, I reinstalled Radiance but the file is still not there, I've checked in ot…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Mar 1, 2016 to Glare Analysis_Cannot find perezlum.cal

7 Mar 2, 2016

"Hello Abraham, Thank you for the fast reply. I do have c:\radiance\lib but the file…"

7 Mar 2, 2016

"Thank you both so much!"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Aug 27, 2015 to Solve Adjacencies

12 Aug 27, 2015

"Hi Mostapha, thanks for catching that, I've been trying so many different things th…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Aug 25, 2015 to Solve Adjacencies

12 Aug 27, 2015

"Thank you so much Abraham, This seems to fix the problem:) I took Construction:Wind…"

Blanca Dasi Espuig replied Aug 25, 2015 to Problem with adding Window EP Material to Library

20 Aug 25, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service