Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Leland Curtis's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ernst, If there is a way to display the images in the rhino window, you could us…"

Leland Curtis replied Aug 25, 2017 to Add text to image

7 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Ernst Bay

"Hi Ken, I ran into the same issue. My workaround is to only use °C instead of °F fo…"

Leland Curtis replied Jul 10, 2017 to Analysis Period error in Psych chart

2 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Leland Curtis

"Thanks for responding Chris, I'm happy to hear my glitch isn't a problem for everyon…"

Leland Curtis replied May 11, 2017 to Trouble with updateLadybug v0.0.64 and updateHoneybee v0.0.61

3 May 11, 2017
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Shot in the dark, but could the space in scheduleName be causing a problem? It's po…"

Leland Curtis replied Apr 20, 2017 to [unable to reproduce issue] transmittance schedule of shading surface doesn't affect cooling loads

3 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Elzine, Wonderful paper. Your work provides a concise overview of the barriers we a…"

Leland Curtis replied Feb 10, 2017 to A Master's Thesis: The Feasibility of Honeybee within New Zealand

5 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Theodoros, I use the Brute Force component to iterate through all list combinations…"

Leland Curtis replied Nov 29, 2016 to Fly! Component - accomodate larger-scale, complicated models

16 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Theodore, We face similar communication issues. To get past them we have rallied ar…"

Leland Curtis replied Feb 8, 2016 to Let's pollinate!

8 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Theodoros,   I haven't run into the memory issues you describe, but I'll comment on…"

Leland Curtis replied Feb 2, 2016 to Let's pollinate!

8 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"David, Daysim DA calcs use Tregenza skies to simplify the calculation process. I th…"

Leland Curtis replied Feb 1, 2016 to CLIMATE BASED ANALYSIS \ ANNUAL ANALYSIS \ UDI-DA

4 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by David Maimone

"David,   epw files include tmy3 weather data to approximate the local climate at eve…"

Leland Curtis replied Feb 1, 2016 to CLIMATE BASED ANALYSIS \ ANNUAL ANALYSIS \ UDI-DA

4 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by David Maimone

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service