Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

M. Söderlund's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mostapha, Thanks for clearing up how you reasoned with the msh2rad geometry. I'l…"

M. Söderlund replied Apr 5, 2017 to North point model rotation reversed in DaySim calculations?

8 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by M. Söderlund

"Hi Mostapha, Thanks for your help previously. Could you please have a look at my ol…"

M. Söderlund replied Apr 4, 2017 to North point model rotation reversed in DaySim calculations?

8 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by M. Söderlund

"Hi Sarith, Thank you for your clear explanation, appreciated! I will perform simula…"

M. Söderlund replied Oct 11, 2016 to Daysim Control Modes and Honeybee's implementation

5 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Yi Lü 吕谊

"Hi Sarith, Thanks for your reply! The ab = 2 is just for testing purposes until I…"

M. Söderlund replied Oct 6, 2016 to Daysim Control Modes and Honeybee's implementation

5 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Yi Lü 吕谊

"Thanks for clearing that up! Related to that, the additional RAD files added to the…"

M. Söderlund replied Mar 19, 2016 to North point model rotation reversed in DaySim calculations?

8 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by M. Söderlund

"Hi Mostapha, I realise that I have misunderstood how the rotation is carried out. I…"

M. Söderlund replied Mar 19, 2016 to North point model rotation reversed in DaySim calculations?

8 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by M. Söderlund

"Hi Theodoros, Could it be related to my recent post about Daysim north point rotati…"

M. Söderlund replied Mar 17, 2016 to Sunpath and Glare not matching, or is it me?

3 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"Great, glad I could help -Mikael "

M. Söderlund replied Apr 14, 2015 to IWEC2 EPW files

4 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

"Hi Örn, Have you tried the E+ Weather Converter tool? It's included in the E+ softw…"

M. Söderlund replied Apr 14, 2015 to IWEC2 EPW files

4 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service