Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Nick Novelli's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris - that's super useful to see your flow, thanks! I like the MakeItAPlenum compo…"

Nick Novelli replied Aug 9, 2016 to Double skin roof in HB/OS?

3 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"I have worked around this before by scripting a schedule component into the User Lib…"

Nick Novelli replied Aug 3, 2016 to Daylight schedules in OpenStudio error

5 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Chris, hello. Here you mention that you can drive dimming of electrochromics with a…"

Nick Novelli replied Jun 23, 2016 to Electrochromic Glazing in Energy Simulation

13 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Nick Novelli

"Rookie mistake on my part - thanks for taking a look, and for the update!"

Nick Novelli replied May 13, 2016 to System size scaling in LB photovoltaics?

4 May 13, 2016
Reply by Nick Novelli

"I saw the thread on that bug. I dodged it by inclining the plane 1° off vertical). I…"

Nick Novelli replied May 12, 2016 to System size scaling in LB photovoltaics?

4 May 13, 2016
Reply by Nick Novelli

"I've played around with the _Apply OS Measure component--I was excited to see you gu…"

Nick Novelli replied Mar 3, 2016 to Honeybee used to explore the design of radiant heating / cooling systems

6 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Did you try copying in the new libraries the ReadMe suggests? I can't read the text…"

Nick Novelli replied Oct 23, 2015 to Run time error in new version of export to openstudio

4 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Chris, some progress: Although I haven't determined if it's the only thing happenin…"

Nick Novelli replied Oct 6, 2015 to [solved] can honeybee read energyplus results file not generated via honeybee?

12 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Nick Novelli

"Chris hello, For the sake of debugging, I turned on all the options in the "Generate…"

Nick Novelli replied Oct 2, 2015 to [solved] can honeybee read energyplus results file not generated via honeybee?

12 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Nick Novelli

"So, a bit of headway -  It looks like the two input nodes represent two different w…"

Nick Novelli replied Oct 1, 2015 to filtering out (removing) glazing objects?

9 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Nick Novelli

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service