Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sandi Sirikhanchai's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it might be that i dont have radiance and daysim in the right place. But im…"

Sandi Sirikhanchai replied Jul 3, 2017 to Running an existing radiance model with points files

8 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

"Hi guys,  So i have re-tried by modelling a small box to input as a HBobject. But it…"

Sandi Sirikhanchai replied Jul 2, 2017 to Running an existing radiance model with points files

8 Jul 4, 2017

"Hey Sarith,  Yeah I actually did try that (adding a tiny polygon). I just wanted to…"

Sandi Sirikhanchai replied Jun 30, 2017 to Running an existing radiance model with points files

8 Jul 4, 2017

"I see I see, thank you. So you are meaning the Space Separator tool or the energy mo…"

Sandi Sirikhanchai replied Jan 15, 2017 to How to create a closed volume for splitting masses into core and perimeter zones?

5 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Sandi Sirikhanchai

"I have tried to use the perimeter and core zone component as well as to directly spl…"

Sandi Sirikhanchai replied Jan 15, 2017 to How to create a closed volume for splitting masses into core and perimeter zones?

5 Jan 15, 2017

"Awesome, thank you Devang!  "

5 Jan 15, 2017

"I am trying to split up the HBzones into perimter and core zones. Is it right to use…"

Sandi Sirikhanchai replied Jan 9, 2017 to New Honeybee Component: Import gbXML

21 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Thank you Mostapha!"

21 Jan 15, 2017

"Looking forward to trying this out. I want to download the sample project xml file h…"

21 Jan 15, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service