Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

amedeo scofone's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Chris, Really appreciated! Amedeo "

amedeo scofone replied Aug 4, 2016 to Natural ventilation of an open structure

3 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

"Hello everybody Maybe I can make I can make an easier question, how can I open few w…"

amedeo scofone replied Jul 26, 2016 to Natural ventilation of an open structure

3 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

"Hi Abrahm, Thanks for you comment. I usually use 10 y weather data, calculating comf…"

amedeo scofone replied May 3, 2016 to Question about the quality of wind data within DOE epw files

15 May 3, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

"Hi Mostapha Sorry for the delay, You need to input Speed, Direction and Month in th…"

amedeo scofone replied Apr 29, 2016 to Question about the quality of wind data within DOE epw files

15 May 3, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

"Theodoros, It is still a WIP but I hope it helps, sometime the wind roses are a bit…"

amedeo scofone replied Apr 26, 2016 to Question about the quality of wind data within DOE epw files

15 May 3, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

"I developed a definition that gives you % of frequencies based on the beaufort scale…"

amedeo scofone replied Apr 26, 2016 to Question about the quality of wind data within DOE epw files

15 May 3, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

"hi Theodoros, Usually in wind data (at least here in the UK) when you have wind comi…"

amedeo scofone replied Apr 25, 2016 to Question about the quality of wind data within DOE epw files

15 May 3, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

"Hello Everybody I was wondering  how is it going with butterfly, I really can't wait…"

amedeo scofone replied Apr 4, 2016 to Research Project Ideas!

13 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

"Maria, the one named "Results" will be renamed "radiance file " after you run the si…"

amedeo scofone replied Feb 22, 2016 to How to read 'radiance file' in the latest honeybee_Run Daylight Simulation component?

9 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Tim

"Mostapha I lost this reply ! sorry if I remeber correctly I was on leave! best"

amedeo scofone replied Jan 28, 2016 to Vertical Sky Component - Great Job

24 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service