Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Saeran Vasanthakumar's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"That's weird. That kind of sounds like a similar issue I was having with Dragonfly a…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Sep 15, 2017 to Empty EPW file

12 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Saeran Vasanthakumar

"Yeah, the table Reference height refers to the referenceHeight input on the Boundary…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Sep 15, 2017 to [Dragongfly] Boundary Layer parametrization

3 Sep 15, 2017

"The night boundary layer height default of 80m in the code is the right one, not 800…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Sep 13, 2017 to [Dragongfly] Boundary Layer parametrization

3 Sep 15, 2017

"Ah excellent, thanks Chris!"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Jul 18, 2017 to E+ error due to mismatched boundary conditions for adjacent surfaces

2 Jul 18, 2017

"Hi all, Can you check to see if MATLAB is generating a crash dump file for these ru…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied May 6, 2017 to Empty EPW file

12 Sep 15, 2017

"Interestingly enough, it looks like the component is working as intended. This seems…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Nov 10, 2016 to Window shade generator (sometimes) won't output HB object.

22 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"I defer to your expertise Abraham!  I'm just glad to hear that the latest version d…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Nov 10, 2016 to Window shade generator (sometimes) won't output HB object.

22 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Haha, yes, I'm sure we've thoroughly confused Ludvig. That being said, I found it he…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Nov 8, 2016 to Window shade generator (sometimes) won't output HB object.

22 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hey Ludvig, try the example file I attached in my previous post, it produces a HBObj…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Nov 8, 2016 to Window shade generator (sometimes) won't output HB object.

22 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Whoops, I guess Abraham and I were responding to this at the same time! Anyway, Abra…"

22 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service