Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mike Johnson's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, I was doing that but my problem was my ground was on the same plane as my bottom…"

Mike Johnson replied Apr 4, 2017 to Use Honeybee Gen Custom Sky component as a direct radiation source

7 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Mike Johnson

"Mostapha, I was playing around with this a bit, and noticed that the bottom face (ev…"

Mike Johnson replied Mar 29, 2017 to Use Honeybee Gen Custom Sky component as a direct radiation source

7 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Mike Johnson

"Mostapha, sorry for the delayed response. This is incredibly helpful, thank you very…"

Mike Johnson replied Mar 28, 2017 to Use Honeybee Gen Custom Sky component as a direct radiation source

7 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Mike Johnson

"Mostapha I did use that component. (See image and .gh file above). But I am unable…"

Mike Johnson replied Mar 25, 2017 to Use Honeybee Gen Custom Sky component as a direct radiation source

7 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Mike Johnson

"Chris, Thank you for testing this. It does look like a proper sky. But yes, there is…"

Mike Johnson replied Mar 17, 2017 to Radiation analysis without epw weather file

39 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

"Ok, yeah that's what I have been doing. I tested my theory above by changing direct…"

Mike Johnson replied Mar 16, 2017 to Radiation analysis without epw weather file

39 Mar 24, 2017

"I think I figured out what my problem is. Since my data is uniform across seasons -…"

Mike Johnson replied Mar 16, 2017 to Radiation analysis without epw weather file

39 Mar 24, 2017

"Sarith, Yes that is correct, the location of interest is Iraq. However, the solar da…"

39 Mar 24, 2017

"Mostapha, The location and timezone are correct. However, you may be on to somethin…"

39 Mar 24, 2017

"Here is the 3d Chart. The data is all correct from Jan-Dec. Does not explain the lac…"

39 Mar 24, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service