Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mingbo Peng's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jocelyn, You are right, it is because of your account issue, but I have fixed th…"

Mingbo Peng replied Aug 3, 2017 to Processing HDR images / falsecolor2 palettes & the new image viewer

4 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Mingbo Peng

"Hi Jocelyn, I can only answer your HDR error question: I just tested your hdr fi…"

Mingbo Peng replied Aug 2, 2017 to Processing HDR images / falsecolor2 palettes & the new image viewer

4 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Mingbo Peng

"Hi, you can use readAnnualResultsII to set the range. -Mingbo"

Mingbo Peng replied Nov 19, 2016 to Custom Illuminance level from readAnnualResultsI?

1 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Mingbo Peng

"Hi Saurabh and Thomas, FAA has a research about glare impact to flight pilot, here i…"

Mingbo Peng replied Nov 6, 2016 to Glare for External Environment

6 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Mingbo Peng

"Hi Xiaojian, From my understanding, there is no difference between two ways of sett…"

Mingbo Peng replied Nov 3, 2016 to Problems about modelling a huge space with Honeybee Energy Simulation

5 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Mingbo Peng

"Hi Xiaojian, This error happens quite common, usually because of your model with mu…"

Mingbo Peng replied Nov 2, 2016 to Problems about modelling a huge space with Honeybee Energy Simulation

5 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Mingbo Peng

"Hi Xiaojian, Please update your ladybug and honeybee first.  You should simplify yo…"

Mingbo Peng replied Nov 1, 2016 to Problems about modelling a huge space with Honeybee Energy Simulation

5 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Mingbo Peng

"Yes, that will be great, I was looking for this in askMe at beginning. input F is th…"

Mingbo Peng replied Mar 30, 2016 to Lookup EP_Property for Honeybee

2 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Mingbo Peng

"Hi Stefania,  I have no problem with adding glazing first before solve adjacency.…"

Mingbo Peng replied Mar 29, 2016 to Glazing - rhino crash

7 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Tasos, I made a video of fixing this issue, here is the link: https://www.youtub…"

Mingbo Peng replied Feb 22, 2016 to possibility of parametric energy simulation!

21 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Lizzie Adams

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service