Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Örn Erlendsson's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Mostapha! I will look into that :)"

Örn Erlendsson replied Aug 28, 2015 to Testing a list of options using Honeybee / E+

19 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

"Hi Chris and Mostapha!Where are we on the matter of including the runItAll component…"

Örn Erlendsson replied Aug 28, 2015 to Testing a list of options using Honeybee / E+

19 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

"Thank you for the reply Mostapha. I see you have aldready addressed the issue on git…"

Örn Erlendsson replied Aug 17, 2015 to Glara analysis - specific values on image, legend parameters, and image with task position

2 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

"Hi Dustin. Be careful when comparing with IES. IES includes ground reflectance by de…"

Örn Erlendsson replied Jul 31, 2015 to Ladybug solar radiation results don't agree with IES Virtual Environment 2014...

8 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Thanks Mostapha!It works like a charm :)"

Örn Erlendsson replied Jun 24, 2015 to Radiance "blotching" with translucent material

9 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

"It took me a couple of minutes to understand, so in case anyone else needs help unde…"

Örn Erlendsson replied Jun 22, 2015 to Radiance "blotching" with translucent material

9 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

"I think that is an excellent idea Mostapha. It serves the same purpose while avoidin…"

Örn Erlendsson replied Jun 22, 2015 to Radiance "blotching" with translucent material

9 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

"Hi Mostapha, would it be possible to add an optional input to the RadianceParameter…"

Örn Erlendsson replied Jun 15, 2015 to Radiance "blotching" with translucent material

9 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

"Thanks Mostapha, I'm familiar with the document. I also posted my question on the Ra…"

Örn Erlendsson replied Jun 14, 2015 to Radiance "blotching" with translucent material

9 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Örn Erlendsson

"TT Toolbox has a write to Excel component that does not have a limitation of the num…"

Örn Erlendsson replied May 5, 2015 to Exporting multiple outputs to Excel while running Octopus

11 May 5, 2015
Reply by Nitë

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service