Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Kristoffer Negendahl's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"No problem.  Also closed Q2 on unmethours /Kristoffer"

Kristoffer Negendahl replied Dec 11, 2014 to Questions about schedules and system capacities

8 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Kristoffer Negendahl

"Thank you /Kristoffer"

Kristoffer Negendahl replied Nov 29, 2014 to Questions about schedules and system capacities

8 Dec 11, 2014

"Hi Mustapha I am grateful and really impressed how fast your responses are.  Q1. Mak…"

Kristoffer Negendahl replied Nov 28, 2014 to Questions about schedules and system capacities

8 Dec 11, 2014

"Hey guys Don't get me wrong here. I'm not trying to invent something radically new.…"

Kristoffer Negendahl replied Nov 17, 2014 to Infinite initialization (E+ simulation)

12 Nov 17, 2014

"Hi Abraham OK I think I am the right path then. Regarding your curiosity I hope the…"

Kristoffer Negendahl replied Nov 17, 2014 to Infinite initialization (E+ simulation)

12 Nov 17, 2014

"Hi Abraham Which of the two files 1) flux test or 2) flux test planar parent child a…"

12 Nov 17, 2014

"Hey Chris and Mustapha Thanks for your replies. I now know that E+ have difficulties…"

12 Nov 17, 2014

"Hey Chris  I can reproduce the same result with the cube. However if i crank up the…"

Kristoffer Negendahl replied Nov 15, 2014 to Infinite initialization (E+ simulation)

12 Nov 17, 2014

"Hey Mustapha and Chris It makes sense now. I must say it is a pleasure working with…"

Kristoffer Negendahl replied Oct 9, 2014 to How to modify individual EP materials and apply them correctly

4 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Amazing stuff thanks guys."

Kristoffer Negendahl replied Oct 1, 2014 to New Set of Ladybug and Honeybee Video Tutorials

8 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Mira Al-Suradi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service