Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mauricio Aguilar Cardenas's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Jorge,  Infiltration rates are a tricky subject because most institutions have chose…"

Mauricio Aguilar Cardenas replied Oct 6, 2016 to Recommended Infiltration Rate

3 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Jorge Conejo

"Farnaz,  While I have never seen the code behind therm I am almost sure they are als…"

Mauricio Aguilar Cardenas replied May 10, 2016 to Therm

7 May 26, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Story

"I would imagine that its based on the Monte Carlo method since Radiance and inherent…"

Mauricio Aguilar Cardenas replied Apr 19, 2016 to View Factor (Fp→s Vs. Fs→p ) + MRT

3 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by navid

"Hi Severine,  If you want to know what sort of calculations are going under the hood…"

Mauricio Aguilar Cardenas replied Apr 6, 2016 to Determination of the Solar Factor of a facade

5 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Severine

"Jakob,  As far as I know there is no straightforward solution for temperature respo…"

Mauricio Aguilar Cardenas replied Mar 30, 2016 to Electrochromic Glazing in Energy Simulation

13 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by Nick Novelli

"Chris,  You are absolutely right, Brits would often wear three piece suits regardles…"

Mauricio Aguilar Cardenas replied Feb 16, 2016 to Unconditioned, Addaptive Comfort set temperature

7 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Abraham,  I would think that even though the adaptive comfort model is relatively ne…"

Mauricio Aguilar Cardenas replied Feb 15, 2016 to Unconditioned, Addaptive Comfort set temperature

7 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"The comfort temperature should be relative to outdoor temperature such that: T comfo…"

Mauricio Aguilar Cardenas replied Feb 15, 2016 to Unconditioned, Addaptive Comfort set temperature

7 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"You can find daily mean and max values for singapore here, you can even download csv…"

Mauricio Aguilar Cardenas replied Feb 14, 2016 to Question about the quality of wind data within DOE epw files

15 May 3, 2016
Reply by amedeo scofone

"Abraham,  Great suggestion on the EMS, I'll give it a go first thing Monday. Thanks!…"

Mauricio Aguilar Cardenas replied Feb 13, 2016 to Infiltration Values

12 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by