Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Theodoros Galanos's Discussions (381)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"Decomposition happens from the decomposepar component, which breaks the case to mult…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Apr 19, 2017 to butterfly cfd outdoor 3d error: cannot find file poitns in directory polymesh in times 0 down to constant.

6 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Theodoros Galanos

"OF is letting you know that the points file, one of the files created by blockMesh b…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Apr 18, 2017 to butterfly cfd outdoor 3d error: cannot find file poitns in directory polymesh in times 0 down to constant.

6 Apr 20, 2017

"I echo mostapha's comment and this has definitely to do with your mesh. The bounding…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Apr 18, 2017 to buttterfly indoor 3d analysis error

2 Apr 18, 2017

"I wonder is there a standard way to draw this for a Therm study, to include the pipe…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Apr 12, 2017 to Thermal Wall Optimization

7 May 14, 2017
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"I think we do have to include a warning on this, seems to be happening a lot. Is it…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Apr 6, 2017 to Open Foam problem

6 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hello! You can change Uref at the ABLConditions file itself. If you open your case…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Apr 6, 2017 to How to change Uref after SnappyHexMesh?

3 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by aufalpen

"Hi Zhonghao, You can deconstruct mesh on your analysis mesh and iterate over the fa…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 27, 2017 to The relation between radiation results and the geometry

6 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Zhonghao Dai

"Hi Djordje, This is amazing news! Having a library of PV modules was probably the m…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 26, 2017 to Ladybug Photovoltaics components released !

39 Apr 12, 2017
Reply by djordje

"It is a bit difficult to debug this from a screenshot, can you provide a definition?…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 26, 2017 to Some issues with butterfly plug-in

3 Mar 26, 2017

"I have never tried that so I'm not sure. I'd bet it won't work out of the box since…"

Theodoros Galanos replied Mar 25, 2017 to Using Butterfly with regular OF in VM

6 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Albert Pressler

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service