Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari's Discussions (2,986)

Discussions Replied To (2466) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy that it worked. It's already pushed to GitHub and will be part of the next off…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 16, 2017 to Honeybee RunEnergySimulation component

6 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"I suspect this is the same issue as this one. Can you try the attached file in that…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Honeybee RunEnergySimulation component

6 Sep 16, 2017

"Hi Yi, I'm not sure if I replies to this question in another discussion or on GitHub…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Rhino will crash when running the outdoor airflow simulation with BF

5 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Yi LUO

"Are you looking to the right output? Based on the type of the analysis the parameter…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Honeybee+ Radiance parameters for Image Based Analysis

1 Sep 15, 2017

"Minggang, Did you solve this problem already? I can't see any error messages here."

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to SnappyHexMesh crashed when meshing 9 buildings

1 Sep 15, 2017

"Paul, I appreciate it if you can update this discussion based on our conversations o…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Ladybug analysis period problems

19 Sep 15, 2017

"Thanks Jan! We should have. I will update the installation instruction to Radiance 5…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Evalglare v1.31 in Radiacne v5.0.a.12 is not working with Honeybee glare analysis component

8 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Mafrouq, I'm not sure how anemone works but if it doesn't re-calculate the sky you s…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Radiation analysis memory problem

1 Sep 15, 2017

"You can but there is no built-in methods. You have to calculate the radiation reduc…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Simulation of Solar traking shading devices (Integrated with PV)

12 Sep 15, 2017

"That is a generic grasshopper question! If you get started and have specific questio…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 15, 2017 to Simulation of Solar traking shading devices (Integrated with PV)

12 Sep 15, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service