Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari's Discussions (2,986)

Discussions Replied To (2466) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Francesco! Do you want to upload the definition or email it to me so I can take a…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 8, 2013 to Radiation calculation problem

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Michal is right about the parallel option. For the optimization though, if you are u…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 6, 2013 to Parallel input in Sunlight Hours Analysis component

10 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Michal Dengusiak

"For the next release I'll graft the output for each test surface so you can run it a…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 6, 2013 to Radiation calculation problem

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"It might be because the radiation is 0 during the time that you are running the stud…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 6, 2013 to Radiation calculation problem

15 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hi Francesco, Sorry to get back to you late! Back to Energyplus and Radiance I'll pr…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jun 6, 2013 to GenCumulativeSky problems

7 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Francesco! Good to know that it works now. You don't need to download .ddy and .s…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied May 31, 2013 to GenCumulativeSky problems

7 Aug 10, 2014

"Hi Francesco, Apparently, for some reason the component cannot find the epw file. Ar…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied May 27, 2013 to GenCumulativeSky problems

7 Aug 10, 2014

"Good to know it's working! :)"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied May 21, 2013 to sunLight Hours Analysis on plane

4 May 21, 2013

"Thanks :)"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied May 21, 2013 to sunLight Hours Analysis on plane

4 May 21, 2013

"Jasper and Paulina! I think the best case is to give me some time that I can fix all…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied May 20, 2013 to View analysis component

7 May 20, 2013
Reply by Jesper Hildebrandt Andersen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service