Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari's Discussions (2,986)

Discussions Replied To (2466) Replies Latest Activity

"Done except the solarTime component. Will work on it later this week... "

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 9, 2013 to Sun path from Ecotect vs Ladybug

12 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hi Mohammad, You're right. I attached decompose Location userObject. Drag and drop i…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 6, 2013 to shadow range study example

18 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Emil Ballegaard

"Hi Abraham, Location input is a great idea. You can either take it from importEPW or…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 5, 2013 to Sun path from Ecotect vs Ladybug

12 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hi again Abraham, I checked the sunpath and the difference, as you mentioned, is th…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Sep 2, 2013 to Sun path from Ecotect vs Ladybug

12 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hi Abraham, Thank you so much for checking this. I'm using Radiance's sunpath equati…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Aug 29, 2013 to Sun path from Ecotect vs Ladybug

12 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"In case you missed the presentation, here are the presentation slides: https://docs.…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Aug 15, 2013 to Parametric Environmental Analysis with taste of Ladybug + Honeybee!

1 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Ehsan, I checked the attached file. I think it will be much easier to understand…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Aug 3, 2013 to Ladybug and Kinetic Facade Design!

3 Aug 3, 2013

"Hi Ehsan, I'm not sure if I fully understand what are you exactly looking for in you…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jul 29, 2013 to Ladybug and Kinetic Facade Design!

3 Aug 3, 2013

"Hi Nelson! Good job... That's all you need!"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jul 24, 2013 to Points Analysis

4 Jul 24, 2013

"Hi Nelson, As Abraham mentioned the component is not designed to use test points as…"

Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari replied Jul 23, 2013 to Points Analysis

4 Jul 24, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service