Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Saeran Vasanthakumar's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Final(?) update: run the cumualtiveSky.bat as an admin. See discussion here: http:/…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Oct 5, 2016 to Error w/ Honeybee runDaylightAnalysis and genCumSky components

5 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Alright, finally got some time to test this out.  So, yes, the problem is resolved i…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Oct 5, 2016 to Cannot find function file

8 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Saeran Vasanthakumar

"Update: Our IT is telling me to try running GH using admin rights. I don't have time…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Sep 28, 2016 to Cannot find function file

8 Oct 5, 2016

"I think it's something with Perkins + Will network. I had an issue with the same fil…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Sep 28, 2016 to Cannot find function file

8 Oct 5, 2016

"Update: No it didn't work. So I think there's something going on with the way the sk…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Sep 20, 2016 to Error w/ Honeybee runDaylightAnalysis and genCumSky components

5 Oct 9, 2016

"Update: After downloading the newest release of HB and LB, and trying it on my home…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Sep 4, 2016 to Error w/ Honeybee runDaylightAnalysis and genCumSky components

5 Oct 9, 2016

"Update: I think the attached file should do want you want. I have the script there s…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Jun 1, 2016 to Solar Fan + Solar Envelope with Ladybug

83 May 26, 2017
Reply by Aris V

"Thanks that's better. This can easily be resolved with the solar fan basic, I just n…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Jun 1, 2016 to Solar Fan + Solar Envelope with Ladybug

83 May 26, 2017
Reply by Aris V

"Sorry Paul, I don't think I understand what you are asking for. Do you mean you want…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied May 31, 2016 to Solar Fan + Solar Envelope with Ladybug

83 May 26, 2017
Reply by Aris V

"Been playing around with this, love it. Thanks Boris! S"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Sep 4, 2015 to New Solar Envelope Component now available

19 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Julia T

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service