Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Saeran Vasanthakumar's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ludvig,  The writeEPObjs_ input was set to Tree access, rather than Item access,…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Nov 8, 2016 to Window shade generator (sometimes) won't output HB object.

22 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Yeap, it should be cutting the floor heights consistently now, but something is occu…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Nov 2, 2016 to split building mass component error, again

7 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"Mostapha, great, it's been submitted. Hopefully you guys can do a better job then me…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Oct 31, 2016 to 'Honeybee_Glazing based on ratio' crashes Rhino for large amount of zones

2 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Saeran Vasanthakumar

"So I believe I've caught what was causing 90% of the problem - an equality condition…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Oct 29, 2016 to split building mass component error, again

7 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"Ah, makes sense, thanks."

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Oct 29, 2016 to problem in the result of illuminance level

5 Oct 29, 2016

"Hi Grasshope, I'm pretty sure this is the component.  I'm also having a lot of issue…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Oct 27, 2016 to split building mass component error, again

7 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"So why is a climate based sky analysis responsible for a drastic change at 2pm? "

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Oct 21, 2016 to problem in the result of illuminance level

5 Oct 29, 2016

"A couple of us have had a similar issue moving between home and workplace computers.…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Oct 21, 2016 to Daylight simulation working on one computer but failing on another

4 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Riccardo Diaferia

"Hey Salad, Omid,  I don't think there's anything wrong with the script as its workin…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Oct 13, 2016 to Error

15 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by sajad shahin

"I took a look at your file Sajad, and you're using an older version of HB/LB and als…"

Saeran Vasanthakumar replied Oct 7, 2016 to Error

15 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by sajad shahin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service