Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Francesco De Luca's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Abraham, thank you, I think your suggestion works (and I used something similar) but…"

Francesco De Luca replied Jan 17, 2017 to Ladybug_Sunlight Hours Analysis geometry self-shading?

27 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hello Devang, thank you for the effort. But it is quite obvious that if you consider…"

Francesco De Luca replied Jan 16, 2017 to Ladybug_Sunlight Hours Analysis geometry self-shading?

27 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Mostapha, I try to explain better. I remembered (or I understood) that when you inpu…"

Francesco De Luca replied Jan 16, 2017 to Ladybug_Sunlight Hours Analysis geometry self-shading?

27 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Yes it is clear now, but can this be something you implement in the Ladybug_Sunlight…"

Francesco De Luca replied Jan 15, 2017 to Ladybug_Sunlight Hours Analysis geometry self-shading?

27 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Thank you Devang for the suggestion and Chris for the clarification. Actually I solv…"

Francesco De Luca replied Jan 12, 2017 to Ladybug_Sunlight Hours Analysis geometry self-shading?

27 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hello Devang, thank you for your reply. Actually is not that the problem. I am not u…"

Francesco De Luca replied Jan 11, 2017 to Ladybug_Sunlight Hours Analysis geometry self-shading?

27 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Hello again, I think I can give the (same) answer to both the previous points. Incre…"

Francesco De Luca replied Nov 7, 2016 to LB Sunlight Hours Analysis strange result and confusing output

1 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Francesco De Luca

"Thank you Mostapha"

Francesco De Luca replied Sep 20, 2016 to Reflectance values Honeybee surfaces

5 Sep 20, 2016

"Hello again Mostapha, ok now something magic happened and the component "Call from R…"

Francesco De Luca replied Sep 20, 2016 to Reflectance values Honeybee surfaces

5 Sep 20, 2016

"Hello Mostapha, thank you for the reply. Well of course I know about the possibility…"

Francesco De Luca replied Sep 18, 2016 to Reflectance values Honeybee surfaces

5 Sep 20, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service