Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Antonello Di Nunzio's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Abraham, thanks for your check!I can't replicate the error you posted, could you…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Feb 5, 2017 to LB_ENVI-Met

36 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hi Andrea, you could try something like this: Antonello"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Jan 6, 2017 to circular test points

5 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Antonello Di Nunzio

"Hi Solon, take a look at this example: LB_draft discomfort Antonello"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Dec 29, 2016 to How to use Ladybug_Ankle Draft Discomfort and Draft Discomfort

3 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by Solon

"Hi Yi, you can add other specific variables in this way: Antonello"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Dec 7, 2016 to How to get all energy simulation outputs?

4 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Yi Lü 吕谊

"Hi Nicholas, I can't check your file, some Input geometries are not internalized. C…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Nov 23, 2016 to View Analysis component - Privacy between 2 buildings

2 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Chris Mackey

"Hi Ladan, if I have understood correctly, you mean how to disable the preview of the…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Nov 20, 2016 to Issue with Graphics (How to Change to Wire-frame Preview)

6 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Ladan GD

"Thanks for the advice, Devang!"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Nov 18, 2016 to Daylight Analysis didn't work in twist facade?

9 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Camila Leone

"Hi Camila and Devang, there are some modelling errors, if you change the model your…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Nov 18, 2016 to Daylight Analysis didn't work in twist facade?

9 Nov 18, 2016
Reply by Camila Leone

"Hi Pietro, The component is under development, you can find this temporary version i…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Nov 2, 2016 to is there a way to visualise a colored mesh issued from Rhino3D in a 3D environment like Google Earth?

7 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Pietro Florio

"Hi Pietro, I have written a new LB component which is based on Vicente's scripts, a…"

Antonello Di Nunzio replied Oct 28, 2016 to is there a way to visualise a colored mesh issued from Rhino3D in a 3D environment like Google Earth?

7 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Pietro Florio

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service