Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

nishant pandav's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"hi Devang and Abraham, Thank you for your replies (and sorry for the late reply). I…"

nishant pandav replied Feb 13, 2017 to Unable to visualise Cooling load Zone data from Open Source

9 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by nishant pandav

"having the same issue :("

nishant pandav replied Feb 9, 2017 to Evalglare v1.31 in Radiacne v5.0.a.12 is not working with Honeybee glare analysis component

8 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Hey devang, thanks as always. But the convex geometry that the error message is talk…"

nishant pandav replied Feb 7, 2017 to Unable to visualise Cooling load Zone data from Open Source

9 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by nishant pandav

"Agreed. but any idea why I am not able to visualise the data?"

nishant pandav replied Feb 6, 2017 to Unable to visualise Cooling load Zone data from Open Source

9 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by nishant pandav

"sure! please see the attached file. sorry for the messy canvas."

nishant pandav replied Jan 29, 2017 to error while trying to use the component: Honeybee_color surfaces by EP result

5 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"hey devang, I did try deleting and recalling the components on my canvas (ladybug_la…"

nishant pandav replied Jan 29, 2017 to error while trying to use the component: Honeybee_color surfaces by EP result

5 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"thats not what i want to do. i want the program to run the analysis for the whole ye…"

nishant pandav replied Jan 29, 2017 to Restricting analysis time but not month

5 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"Thanks! but it seems like i misframed my question. is there any way to do it for the…"

nishant pandav replied Jan 28, 2017 to Restricting analysis time but not month

5 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Devang Chauhan

"cant thank you enough for the help! "

nishant pandav replied Jan 24, 2017 to Custom high-rise building floor plan for honeybee analysis

8 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by nishant pandav

"hey devang, thanks a lot!  any idea why i cant run the model through the energyplus…"

nishant pandav replied Jan 24, 2017 to Custom high-rise building floor plan for honeybee analysis

8 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by nishant pandav

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service