Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Peter Zaťko's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"HI Chris, So I have error like this: too many values to unpack ?! And soo ,the stran…"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 2, 2014 to Error with HB_indoor radiant temperature map

13 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hi Chris, First, thanks for the fantastic components. And the thing with dowloading.…"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 2, 2014 to Outdoor_solar-temperature_adjust- user object file is corrupt

15 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Peter Zaťko

"Hi Mostapha, it works thanks a lot  Regards Peter"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 2, 2014 to Outdoor_solar-temperature_adjust- user object file is corrupt

15 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Peter Zaťko

"Hi alejandro, Just disconnect the  typical cold week from the MRT component, it work…"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 1, 2014 to Error with HB_indoor radiant temperature map

13 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Abraham Yezioro

"Hi Alejandro, Why are you conecting the HOY component there ? why are you not just c…"

Peter Zaťko replied Dec 1, 2014 to Strange error with the Ladybug_analysis period

5 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Mostapha, You are amazing, it s totally fine for me now. Thank you for spending y…"

Peter Zaťko replied Nov 17, 2014 to annual profiles doesnt math with the point groups

22 Jan 10, 2015

"Hi Mostapha, Any results with fixing it ? Thank, Peter"

Peter Zaťko replied Nov 11, 2014 to annual profiles doesnt math with the point groups

22 Jan 10, 2015

"Hi Mostapha,so I tried the simplification and it doesn´t work, than I delete that on…"

Peter Zaťko replied Oct 27, 2014 to annual profiles doesnt math with the point groups

22 Jan 10, 2015

"Hi, Mostapha Yes I use it as sensor point, and I always flaten it to have them in on…"

Peter Zaťko replied Oct 19, 2014 to annual profiles doesnt math with the point groups

22 Jan 10, 2015

"Hi Mostapha, there is the file, I even send you a message with the model and other f…"

Peter Zaťko replied Oct 13, 2014 to annual profiles doesnt math with the point groups

22 Jan 10, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service