Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Peter Zaťko's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry Ricardo, i was a lil bit busy, so, I put a red group under your script, thats…"

Peter Zaťko replied Jun 3, 2015 to Setting different window properties

9 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Hi Riccardo, Yes, I made a lot of simulations where I had couple of different windo…"

Peter Zaťko replied Jun 3, 2015 to Setting different window properties

9 Jun 12, 2015

"Ciao Ricardo, So take it shortly: 1) make the rad materials (windows) with your prop…"

Peter Zaťko replied Jun 2, 2015 to Setting different window properties

9 Jun 12, 2015

"Hi Mihail,The error : no light source- is for the interior lights (so it s not for y…"

Peter Zaťko replied Apr 13, 2015 to Honeybee hourly solar radiation

10 May 6, 2015
Reply by Mihail Todorov

"Hi Mihail, 1) your skies are generated automaticaly from epw weather file2) your tes…"

Peter Zaťko replied Apr 13, 2015 to Honeybee hourly solar radiation

10 May 6, 2015
Reply by Mihail Todorov

"Hi Amy, You should make a new discussion here in the LB_HB group, or if you want I c…"

Peter Zaťko replied Apr 7, 2015 to Ladybug Radiation Analysis Legend not appearing

9 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Amy Elshafei

"Hi Saurabh, Maybe attach your file too, and somebody acan help you with that, but ti…"

Peter Zaťko replied Mar 19, 2015 to Run It All

5 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Luis E. Lopez

"Yes :) you can even double chceck that , if you will just write the RAD filed and th…"

Peter Zaťko replied Mar 5, 2015 to I have a curved lightshelf, how do I assign it as a shading element for daylighting simulations?

5 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Peter Zaťko

"EXACTLY :)"

Peter Zaťko replied Mar 5, 2015 to I have a curved lightshelf, how do I assign it as a shading element for daylighting simulations?

5 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Peter Zaťko

"Hi, Just give to your lightshelf an radiance material and siply connect it to HBsurf…"

5 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Peter Zaťko

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service