Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Grasshope's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (295) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ibby, Maybe you can find some reference from Axel Jacob's "Radiance Cookbook": h…"

Grasshope replied Jun 20, 2017 to Radiance image mapping

6 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Ibby

"May I ask if this error related to the intersectMass component and zone memory stora…"

Grasshope replied Jun 18, 2017 to intersectMass component is unable to process normal breps and the warning is inconsistent

8 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Yes, Abraham, disable Mass2Zone and recompute the workflow can solve this issue."

Grasshope replied Apr 28, 2017 to intersectMass component is unable to process normal breps and the warning is inconsistent

8 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Yes, Abraham, this is exactly the problem I encountered. Apologize that I didn't exp…"

Grasshope replied Apr 27, 2017 to intersectMass component is unable to process normal breps and the warning is inconsistent

8 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Thank you, Abraham. My main concerns are: 1. the intersectMass component shouldn't…"

Grasshope replied Apr 26, 2017 to intersectMass component is unable to process normal breps and the warning is inconsistent

8 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Thanks, Chris. It seems that if the Surface Outside Face Incident Solar Radiation R…"

Grasshope replied Apr 25, 2017 to [suggestion] add surface incident solar radiation in the read surface result component

5 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Thanks, Chris. My understanding from your clarification is that: 1. A list of keyw…"

Grasshope replied Apr 25, 2017 to how to filter the result file by multiple keywords

2 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"two copies of the readEPSrfResult components reading the same result file, one can r…"

Grasshope replied Apr 24, 2017 to [suggestion] add surface incident solar radiation in the read surface result component

5 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"The following is what I encountered: 1.  add Surface Outside Face Incident Solar Ra…"

Grasshope replied Apr 24, 2017 to [suggestion] add surface incident solar radiation in the read surface result component

5 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

"Thanks, Mostapha. I got the following warning for the GH file your provided: "

Grasshope replied Apr 23, 2017 to cooling loads result is missing after update LB+HB

10 Apr 23, 2017
Reply by Grasshope

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service