Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sarith Subramaniam's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it should be possible. Can you share the .cal file that is required ?"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 21, 2015 to Simulation of Microshade using Honeybee

4 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

"Hi Mostapha, The importIdf component did crash a few times. As a workaround, I trie…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 16, 2015 to Reverse engineer an idf file with honeybee ?

2 Oct 16, 2015
Reply by Sarith Subramaniam

"The decision to model a dielectric material really depends on whether the dielectric…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 15, 2015 to REFRACTIVE INDEX - principal question

3 Oct 15, 2015

"Refractive index of a material indicates how light would behave when it passes throu…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Oct 14, 2015 to REFRACTIVE INDEX - principal question

3 Oct 15, 2015

"I am not sure if the issue that you are facing is related to specularity or exposure…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Sep 27, 2015 to Shadow range analysis question

10 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

"Echoing much of what Chris mentioned,having Python get access to the Radiance binari…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Sep 26, 2015 to Radiance Paths - a solution

4 Oct 1, 2015

"Hi Mostapha, Thanks for these inputs. It would have taken me a while to figure this…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Jul 25, 2015 to Python Subprocess vs Windows Batch file performance/preference

3 Aug 14, 2015

"Thanks Mostapha. I did figure it out from your source code a while ago. By the way,…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied Jun 13, 2015 to Radiance view file from Rhino Viewport

3 Jun 21, 2015

"I am not sure if you can add a complex material to Honeybee library. However, I migh…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied May 30, 2015 to Texfunc Material

7 Nov 1, 2015

"I think you are getting an error because your material has 'strings' in it. I looked…"

Sarith Subramaniam replied May 28, 2015 to Texfunc Material

7 Nov 1, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service