algorithmic modeling for Rhino
1. When will be the new release?
2. What's the new feature in the new release?
There will be a new Karamba3D release probably in spring.
- The C# part will be split into 'KarambaCommon.dll' which can be used independently of Grasshopper and 'Karamba.gha' which provides the graphical user interfaces. This makes it possible to build up a collection of unit-test to improve code quality and to provide scripting examples at the same time.
- There will be more types of loads for beams and shells
- The new release will probably contain a component for load-case superposition.
Depending on how long the above features will take to be implemented there might be an intermediate release which eliminates the bugs found in Karamba 1.3.1.