Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'load' (15)

← Back to Karamba3D
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trapezoidial distributed load in Karamba3D

Hi everybody, Is it possible to apply a Trapezoidial distributed load in Karamba3D? A workaround that I could think of is splitting…

Started by Rayaan Ajouz

1 Jun 13, 2019
Reply by Karamba3D

Uniform line load on curved beam

Hi, I'm trying to model on Karamba 3D the tension acting on a general curve due to prestress forces. My first approach was to subdivide t…

Started by Simone Rutigliano

1 Jan 15, 2019
Reply by Karamba3D

Question about the mesh load.

Dear all,  I am new to Karamba and is currently working on facade analysis. I have some issue with the application of mesh loading and fin…

Started by Lin

8 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Lin

How to best define a mesh for the transmission of a wind load to facade nodes?

Hi again, I am currently trying to apply a wind load to a portion of a buildings facade. I have determined these nodes by applying the sa…

Started by Nathan Stuckey

8 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Nathan Stuckey

Extreme, "rogue", load values when applying wind load to tower as a mesh load?

Hi again, On a simillar topic to my recent post, I'm struggling to model a wind load. The façade points/nodes on which the wind acts are…

Started by Nathan Stuckey

3 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by Karamba3D

Questions raised when constructing a retaining wall in Karamba.

Hi everyone, we are 2 students currently writting our Bachelors thesis. In the project we are creating a retaining wall using Karamba and G…

Started by Jajjan

0 Apr 4, 2018

Snow load on roof structure

Hello everyone, I am modelling a greenhouse structure added on an existing building, and would like to apply the equivalent load of snow o…

Started by Gwenaël

2 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Gwenaël

Finding the most loaded element

Hi all, I was wondering if there's a way to find/highlight the heaviest loaded element in a model. I know how to get the highest loads (N,…

Started by Merijn de Leur

2 May 31, 2017
Reply by Merijn de Leur

Unused cross section

Building up a small model and running properly with the default steel material and cross section. But once CrossSection has been added, the…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

1 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

Load Visualization

Dear all, Could you please let me know how it is possible to visually see the loads applied on shells? I'm applying some mesh loads from di…

Started by Aryan Shahabian

1 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Karamba3D

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service